I just recieved an email from someone wanting an avon catalogue mailed to her. How do I go about doing this?

I am an Avon rep. she lives rather far

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Get her address and mail her one, or tell her to go to the avon website and she can find an avon rep who is in her area.
    IloveHayden08

Answer by IloveHayden08 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I'm also an avon rep you can send it to address or if you have an nline store have her order from there. the products can be shipped directly to her and she has to pay by credit card. and you get the credit.
    REDD77

Answer by REDD77 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I just hope that you have a PO box and not using your actual address for returning mail. I don't find that to be safe to mail someone something that you have no clue who you are and on the return you have your addy on and envelope. Another thing is to use a cell number not your home number. Bunch of crazies out there. Male and FEMALE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• My mom and my best friend sell avon as well. They both have websites thru Avon. You should def think about setting one up-- you get it free with being a rep-- for these particular situations :)
    sarnol13

Answer by sarnol13 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2008