Any body have night sickness?

I have been sick the last couple of nights. it is like when the sun goes down I get sick and I wake up through the night sick. And the bad thing is it is just nausea. I think I would feel better if I had to throw up. This is terrible!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had "all-the-time" sickness. It was HORRIBLE!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:41 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I had 24 hour sickness.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:42 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Yes I had night sickness. I never got sick in the day time. I was nauseated all night long and then I started vomiting during the night. It was aweful because I couldn't sleep. I guess it was preparing me early for not sleeping once the baby arrives.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 10:00 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I had it 24 hours/day. If it's happening just at night, I would think it might be due to heartburn which can be remedied with some Tums, or a glass of milk?

Answer by missanc at 10:07 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Do you take your pre-natal vitamins before you go to bed? Sometimes they can cause minor upset stomach during digestion. If you do take them at night, try taking them in the morning instead for a week and see how that goes. Might be better to have tummy problems when you're up and running around, so it'll take your mind off of it.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 12:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2011