what should we do...

my SO just had his birthday and mine is coming up 4 days after valentines day...so i thought we could do a little get away for his birthday mine and v-day...money is tight so nothing to expensive..but want it to be romantic..we have had a stressful 2010 so i wanted something relaxing...i thought the beach...we live 1 hour from the beach...folly beach in charleston..now i thought we could go to daytona beach fl...its only 5 hours away...i thought about renting a hotel on the beach oceanview blah blah...but what else can we do..dinner is a givin lol..im trying to plan this without him knowing. what else could we do..weather is folly beach or daytona...daytona will be a little warmer lol...what do u think?

devonsmama1

Asked by devonsmama1 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Travel

• I'm going to be honest with you, I used to live in Tampa Florida and we went to Daytona a lot and I don't find it very romantic. It's mostly bikers, bars, and teenage kids up late causing mayhem. I'd say rent a nice hotel in Charleston with the beach view and have a romantic weekend getaway there.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 10:04 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• i was thinkin that myself...i went down a few years ago and i remember seeing all the biker bars and bikes which i love dont get me wrong but i guess ur right not very romantic
    devonsmama1

Comment by devonsmama1 (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I would go to Charleston. I would bring warm clothes and do one of those haunted tours.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• cruise!!! good prices that time of year and they clean your bathroom twice a day and you don't have to worry about cooking or picking a restaurant or anything!! Just relax!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 3:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I like the sound of a cruise. you both can relax.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2011