who is right

ok let me see how will I ask this, last week me and hub had an argument, I got mad walked out the house, called a friend to go out she said lets go to a club, to make a long story short, we had a good time was dancing with guys but nothing more then dancing, by the end of the night i realized that one of his close friends were in the club all night, i came home he was sleeping i didnt say anything to him where i went, next day he comes home mad like i have never seen him before his body was shaking with anger, to the point where i got scared, he says that i betrayed him by dancing with other guys. I say that i was just out to have a good time, he claims a woman that goes out and dances with other men while he is not there has no respect for her hub.... who is right?? would like to add the friend i went with was a female friend... only in the club i was dancing with some other guy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Well ask yourself this, SAME situation, but reversed...he's the one who went out, and danced w/ other females, but just dancing...how would you feel? I think if my dh went out and danced w/ other women, i'd feel betrayed, but dancing is just dancing in some people's eyes.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Going out is harmless and as long as your not grinding on them you are right.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• There is no question. He is correct. When you went out with your friend, it should have been just women. You made yourself look horrible and that is disrespectful to your husband, yourself, and your relationship. You have alot of repair work to do. Good luck.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:05 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I may not have many that agree, but he's right. I get wanting to go out and dancing because I do it. But dancing with others guys. Think long and hard... if it were him and your friend told you he was all up on some chick in a club... how'd you feel??

4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:05 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Were you touching these guys while you danced? If so,he's right

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with the majority here... Like knicole pointed out, how would you feel if your hubby had done that?
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:09 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I'm not saying your wrong or he is right but I couldn't go to a club and dance with a man not my hubby . so I have to ask would you be mad if your hubby did you this way? would you believe it was innocent dancing?
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:12 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• if he did that, i am betting you would be hurt and pissed
    it was harmless, but did not look that way
    and would not look that way if the dancing shoes were on his feet

i think he was reason to be upset, maybe not to point of shaking, but he is right
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:14 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• oops adding more...

i f you knew your husbands friend was there, would you have acted differently
    what if your husband was there, again would that have changed how you behaved
    if answer is yes, then you did not act correctly

true measure of a person's actions is how they act if they know someone is watching and act same if know that no one is watching
    (does that make sense?)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:16 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Going out dancing with a female friend is one thing. Going out and dancing WITH other men is another. When you dance with other men, you project yourself as being available. If you just danced with your female friend, you do not.
    I can understand why he is upset.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:17 AM on Jan. 17, 2011