Gift ideas?

I need a gift for a 3 year old, a 2 year old and a baby shower. But I only have $10 to spend for each.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Shopping

• Books are always a good choice for kids, You can get then for under $5.00. As for the baby shower, it depends on what the mother to be needs. A package of diapers or wipes is always a good choice and something that would get used.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 10:29 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• ok 3yr how about some wooden building blocks with letters on them?.....2yr how about a good old fashion pull toy...baby shower you can get some good baby products the dollar store.....bathsoap,shampoo, wipes bibs etc..
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Give mom a gift card with the $30??? Only thing I can think of... or hit up a toy isle... can't imagin what would be so cheap... and don't say that to sound rude, better than anyone, ect. But as a mom, I steer away from stuff that'll be broken in the same day my kids get it, think it is a huge waste of money to spend on those kinds of toys... maybe hit up a local computer store of some kind (we have Fry's electronic) and snag a learning program for preschool/kindergarten for the 2 and 3 year old... they can share it, Jump Start is awesome... and you'd be suprised how smart kids are if given the chance, we pre-prepare our kids
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:45 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Books, Puzzles, coloring books, a pair of pajamas as for a baby shower...diapers,wipes,shampoos,powders..you could go to the dollar store and make a little gift basket of all that stuff
    cathy806

Answer by cathy806 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Gift Baskets check out our Gift Baskets on my profile!:-) We have baby shower gift baskets!!
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2011