Im a week late and I had my first kid 7 years ago so when should I find out if Im for sure prgnant?

When does all that puking and eating alot and mood swings start.Out of the loop been to long...

silver6924

Asked by silver6924 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you're a week late you can take a HPT now. Not everyone has the puking and mood swings, so don't wait for those to start, you might be one of the lucky ones. I suggest taking an HPT in the am and if it comes back positive go to the dr. If it comes back negative, wait a couple days and do it again, if it's still negative and you still havent gotten ur period, then call the dr and they can do a blood test.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• A lot of home pregnancy tests can give you an accurate reading as soon as you miss. I agree with TheDiva...take 2 tests at home. If one comes up positive, schedule with your doctor.

My morning sickness usually started between 5-8 weeks.
    kar8abun

Answer by kar8abun at 12:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2008