Think I might be preggers....

Okay, yes I already know I should get a test just to make sure - now that, that is out of the way, here is the deal.
I am still nursing my little guy, he is 18 months old. I have not had period since he was born, so I have no clue when I ovulate. Dh & I had sex on NYE, it doesn't happen that often due to working schedules & having 5 kids, lol! Since about a week after that happened I have been feeling "off", I am pretty intune with my body. I'm tired, more than the usual, very irratible, crampy, breaking out a little bit, then yesterday my boobs started to tingle & just feel a bit fuller. We used protection, so I'm freaking out!! Then I have been having dreams about it, lol. I am holding a test & it turns positive, then negative.... last night I was looking in the mirror & thinking I was very bloated, but then I felt something moving (another dream). Waking up freaked out is NOT good way to start the day! Do you think I might be? Has anyone else experienced this while nursing??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• A good friend of mine was nursing and had not yet gotten a period. She thought she wouldn't be able to get pregnant. She was wrong. Take the test, you could be pregnant.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:34 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• definetly take the test to be sure
    lillymom828

Answer by lillymom828 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• just take the test
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• It could be that you are pregnant or it could be that you have just thought about it so much that now you are dreaming about it!! Take the test girl!!!! Five kids?! Wow, I am crazy half the time with just my one!! Kudos to you mommy!!! Good luck!!!
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2011