why do some women squirt during sex?

Sorry if this is way too much information but i need help. For some reason i squirt during sex and i don't know why or how to stop it, My husband doesn't seem to mind but i worry about messing the mattress up too bad, why do some women squirt, and how to stop it? Again sorry if this is too much Info.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• lol my mom said bc it feels good? haha omg.. it just happens i dont think u can stop it.. be glad it happens some women dont have it at all... i dont climax unless i do it myself lol go figure...
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Sorry but thats just how some women cum. my friend admitted to me that she does she just puts a towel on the bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• It is natural. I don't think there is a way to stop it unless you stop having orgasms.. and who wants to do that!?? Noone that's right! I sqirt too.. if it really bothers you then put a towel under you or get a thick mattress pad to go over your mattress that you can wash. My husband loves that I sqirt so I wouldn't have it any other way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• funny thing... y is everyone posting anonymously? not that i mind it is ur biz i think its funny
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Woman can ejaculate like a man does when reached orgasm. It is normal and there is no way to stop it. (unless you stop orgasm!) Men like it because they know they did what they were suppose to do! ; D Just put a towel under you. It's all good sweet Mom! ENJOY!!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 10:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Don't even worry about it it is natural you are just very aroused that is a good thing.
    You can alway go back and wash what ever you mess up just enjoy the moment.
    We are never happy some woman experience dryness and others experience wettness.
    Just go with the flow
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I can squirt too. It is a better orgasm for me when I do. I can stop short of squirting though by letting go sooner, although it isn't as satisfying, it's still good. I put a towel under me. For anyone who doesn't know it is not pee. It is clear and oderless. I still sometimes get embarrassed, when I squirt more than I'd like too LOL
    Goofy-J.J.

Answer by Goofy-J.J. at 10:43 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I don;t squirt all the time, but sometimes I do actually. I just roll with it. Honestly, I think most men think the idea is sexy. There are a whole bunch of porn sites dedicated to squirting actually. (I looked it up the first time it happened to me, because I was a little concerned, and I got nothing factual, just a boatload of porn)
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Lol, I wish I could do that....
    jaysmommy08

Answer by jaysmommy08 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• its ok at least u know the ur hubby is doing his job LOL
    elle2hot4u

Answer by elle2hot4u at 10:52 AM on Nov. 13, 2008