honest opinions please

Before I was posting about me going out and dnacing with a guy.... but I have one more question, is it normal for someone thats married to go out to clubs and dance with guys while hub is not there... just dancing no grinding.. would really love to hear honest opinions... thanks .... also would you be ok if your hub would go out and dance with other girls.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't think so IMO.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 11:10 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Neither one would be ok in my book, if you wanted this you should not have gotten married and led the single life.

Answer by older at 11:11 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I would not go dancing with other guys.
    I would also not like him dancing with other women.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My friends do it all of the time and if my stbx did anything I would be glad.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Women can go out without their husbands. But not to clubs where they will be dancing with other men. No, it is not alright for men to go out without their wives and dance with women. IMO this is just common sense.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:12 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• No it's not ok this is just my opinion, I go out with my friends to clubs and I don't ever dance with anyone but my friends because I don't think that my husband would like that I know I wouldn't like my husband doing that either.
    dorahilda1975

Answer by dorahilda1975 at 11:13 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I think if your DH is ok with it and you're not trying to hide it you have to consider would you be ok with your husband doing the same thing.. If you would and he's ok with it then I don't see why not.
    ranthony7692

Answer by ranthony7692 at 11:13 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• honestly innocent fun is fine, flirting and being flirty is not...meaning its ok to go out to the club with your Gfriends and have a good time, but if your getting your flirt on with someone then no.....

cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• No, I don't think it's okay.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• depends on how you were brought up. In my family when you get married its NOT OK to be out dancing with other men at clubs without your husband. I wouldn't do it and I know he wouldnt either. It's out of respect. I will go out but certainly to no club or anywhere else that could have me get attention my husband would not like and vice versa.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 17, 2011