Am I having a miscarriage?

I went to the ER twice for bleeding(period-like bleeding). On the first visit I was told that my levels were low and on the second visit I was told that my levels went up and that I still could be pregnant or if it is a miscarriage that everything hasn't passed through yet or it is in my tubes because nothing was seen on the ultrasound. I'm not having any pain.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry, i really pray your not. I dont have an answer

BUMP!
    mommycoleyy88

Answer by mommycoleyy88 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• No one will know but a doctor. An ultrasound and getting your hcg levels checked again.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I had a miscarriage years ago. The way I knew is that I started bleeding and then I passed a large clump. I went to the ER and my levels dropped but they never went back up again. I never had pain either. i would go to the doctor and have them check again.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• with mine i had no pain until i actually miscarried the baby five days later then i was fine but did have a lot of bleeding..
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 12:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2011