the sister

my dd 15 has a very good friend that she spends a lot of time with (our house/her house) well yesterday the sister (not the mother) come over while the girls where with the mother at the dentist and told me that she felt i need to keep my dd home more and give the family some space because her sister is getting an additute every time my dd it there....my question is should i call and talk to the mother about this? (the sister is 20 pregent and just moved back home) this has upset my dd and i am kinda at a lost as to what i should do other than just have the other girl over here....i have to talk to another mother of one of dd's other friends and she said dd is never rude to them . sorry for the rambling i am just at a lost as what i should do about this..

cara124

Asked by cara124 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Call the mom! It isn't her DD place to tell you anything.
    sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 11:29 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Yes, have a conversation with the mom, just out of your concern and so you don't have these questions lingering in your head.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• thanks i think i just need someone else to say yeah it ok to talk to them mom...thanks ladys
    cara124

Comment by cara124 (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Jan. 17, 2011