what is your prefered hair removal method and which one do you actually use?

when i use to be able to afford waxing. I like that method best. however i have to shave and use veet now. i do like veet and nair. whenever i can i will go back to waxing as my preffered method but its exspensive.

oh i only use to wax my legs and my bikini. the best part was when i use to wax the price was the same short or long legs and i have long legs so i think i made out in that deal. :)

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 11:35 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i just shave
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I shave my legs (just the calf area, the thigh is light blonde) and pits and I self wax my pubic area.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I like to wax.
    sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 11:41 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I wax my bikini line and any hair on my face. I use an epilator on my arms. I use my epilator on my legs maybe once a week and shave them every other day to keep them smooth. I shave under my arms.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• what is a epilator?
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 12:11 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• laser hair removal before I was pregnant love the results
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• shaving, I just use use Venus razor and it works just as well as waxing. Make sure you get the 5 blade one.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 5:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Wax and shave. I went to a beauty supply place and bought a can of wax, wax melting machine, and some bottlles of after waxing soothing lotion as well as the one to remove excess wax. i was just tired of paying so much for waxing but i loved the results. So these things have lasted me like forever. It's great! The epilating cloth strips for waxing I just cut into strips and i mostly do my eyebrows and upperlip. But yeah they have different waxes for ur needs and i've saved so much money doing it myself.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 6:26 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• wax & shave but mostly shave i am a wimp haha...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2011