I am a first time mom, pregnant at about 11 weeks, and yesterday at work i started bleeding, i had cramps for a couple days before but the bleeding was just like a period. I wento the the er and the doctor said my blood level was good and they did a pelvic exam and an ultra sound and found the heart beat and seen the baby, today i am still experiencing some dark brownish blood with basically no clots. Im scared this will lead to a misscarriage. how do i know im okay?

i still have slight cramping and the bleeding is much lighter, and a very dark brown.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• talk with your doctor. If your Dr tells you that you are fine then chose to beleive him/her. If they are concerned then you have reason to worry. I hope all goes well with you!
    ekv25

Answer by ekv25 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• When I was pregnant I did have some brown blood bleeding and they told me that brown blood was older blood making its way out, probably from my exam the dr did on me. For the
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 2:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Go in for a follow up. Sometimes the ER doesn't do a full complete work up. Go to your doctor and make sure he checks everything.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2008