buying a car.. ??

I have fabo credit, and this will be the third car I have bought on my own. We are paying off the last of the loan we owe on our other car today. It is irrepairable, so we have to buy a new car as soon as we do that. Problem is, after paying it off, we wont have any money for a deposit down on a 'new' car. We arent looking to buy a brand new car, but something in the last couple years...

Is that going to be a huge problem? We are getting preapproved through my credit union first, which wont be a problem...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• We got our new Kia Sorento (well it's an 07 - newest we've ever bought) with no money down. In this economy a dealer is gonna do whatever he has to to make you happy and make a deal! Just don't cave to any old offer. PS our credit SUCKS!!! So you should be in great shape.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 10:48 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i think you would be ok....they may want like one months pmt or something?? i have no idea, i just had to buy a car, bc the last one got totalled, but i was able to pay cash..its an older-ish car
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• If you're planning to finance, they may charge you a higher rate if you're not putting any money down up front.
    Anonymous