AWWW! Need to vent

am 38 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my second, i have a 23 month old daughter :). Everyone of my family members, and my friends everyday, keep on asking me if am having contractions yet? its just starting to drive me nuts hearing this question everyday, all day long. I love everyone to death, but its like when am contracting and goin into labor ill let ya know! Family keeps asking, well have ya tried walking, nipple stimilation, sex, bla bla bla !!!Man All i want to say is Please shut up!!!! Lilly will come out when she is ready, all this stress is gonna keep her from coming out, lol Just gotta tell myself to breath hahaha, all us mommies get to go threw this lovely time :) Sorry moms had to vent a bit, i feel better!!!!!

ashcrash

Asked by ashcrash at 12:28 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I hear ya.... my answer was "No... but thanks for reminding me I'm not in labor yet... I was trying not to think about it." Said nicely of course. That usually stopped the questions. Good Luck... Hang in there Mama!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I am 25 weeks pregnant with my 4th child and I hear "you haven't dropped that baby YET"?!  It's starting early this time around, lol.  I have heard everything similar with all of my pregnancies.  I'm with you on this one, it's irritating.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I feel ya ladie! 36 weeks and I get it all the time too...drives me nuts
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 12:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Put a message on your voice mail/answering machine that says no I did not go into labor yet..... if you actually wanted to talk about something else leave a message and I will get back to you.

Or with the sex question..... say Yes you should have seen the position DH put me in last night First he......

They might get the point =D
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:35 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Along with the suggestion above, I would gently remind people that it is an ESTIMATED due date, not an expiration date! Baby will come when good and ready!
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 12:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• LOL totally understandable ,get ur lil plastic water gun out and shoo them away lol. deep breath . Them children come when they ready . Congrats and good luck :)
    MargieGrimes

Answer by MargieGrimes at 1:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Are they taking bets yet?Thats probly why.I herd a lady kept jumping off her porch trying to hurry it along,never laughed soahrd1you are right ,it will happen when it happens.Good luck!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2011