what do you t hink of this?

so for those or you that believe in armageddon etc. what do you think of this. im a science person, love the science and discovery channels. the earth's climate is changing. but its been proven studying the different levels of earth that it has happened multiple times. its almost like a giant season change for the earth to renew....its already started. we have pockets of heat/cold and different magnetic rays switching ...ultimately it switches polarities , north will be south magnetically etc. during this time frame the entire earth will be frozen over in one phase, and a hot bed that will destroy in another..then it will come back to normal and life will grow again. when i say this is happening now,

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• CONT. it shows it atkes a good thousand years + to fully go thru this cycle. and its happened more than once every so millions of years so proves our earth's layers. you think this is godly, or just the earth doing what all thing in nature do. i have my own opinion but ill hold it for now
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I think it's just Earth's natural course of life.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 10:58 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• well just like you believe in science i dont , and why should i believe what a group of sciecntist tells me , yall dont believe what a group of preachers tell you , so i believe in what i believe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• OK well all you have to do is look a pictures of the ice caps for example. You'll see that at least 50 years ago compared today they are smaller! Also if you look at old map of just the United States you'll see that the coast line has changed.... Umm... again that's those darn old ice caps melting creating more ocean water!! It's plain fact where as a preacher is just hear-say or his/her own opinion!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 11:11 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I think that its nature taking its course. But here I am not religiouse, so I wouldnt think it was godly or supernatural. it has happened before and it will happen again. Soon, or in generations to come I dont know. Im not the scientist. I do however can feel that people have forseen this, can suspect that it will happen, even in ancient times. the earth is forseen to burn, so i always figured that would happen first. like a thinning ozone layer then it burns the earth, but i guess only time will tell....
    and always remember history repeats itsself...not exact, but same outcomes.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I think everything that is happening is being set by the LORD. He is not far from returning. ALL knees will bow down before Him and see His Glory one day!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:19 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I don't believe that anyone is able to say what will, or will not happen in the future. Maybe you're right, maybe I am right in what I believe, but I refuse to believe that anyone can predict what the future holds. I believe in creation, however, I do watch alot of the Discovery channels and find alot of things very interesting. But everything they speek of is mostly based on theory, so, in other words, you must believe in it. Here is a web site for you to just take a look at some facts on things and even some other beliefs. Just take a look, I'm not trying to push my religious beliefs on you, I truely think that once you go to this site you will find it very interesting, so here it is:
    BE SURE TO CLICK ON ARTICLES

http://www.drdino.com/index.php
    Mrs_Bonsta

Answer by Mrs_Bonsta at 3:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I think religious people especially have been very careless with our one and only planet because they are so busy preparing themselves for the next world instead of living in this one. I have always maintained that, when they can no longer breath the air, drink the water, or live in the mess they've made and their Jesus still hasn't come back to save them, they'll turn atheist so quick it will make their own heads spin!! Did you see the History channel program on the predictions of 2012 and how the earth's axis is going to shift so fast that the North and South poles will become tropical zones? The g-forces alone will supposedly tear every living thing on earth to pieces!! Has to do with some rare alignment of planets that is going to cause this.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:26 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• when it comes down to it...it is scientifically proven this has happened more than once already, studying the earth's layer is very interesting actually...i love the science channel. now their are a lot of hypothesis's out their....those are guess's...but this is something that the earth's soil is literally saying "here, we have proof"
    for the ones that said you dont believe in science only god. why cant you believe in both?
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• and who's to say that god or wahtever you believe hasnt set all of these natural courses to take place on earth to revive it, reknew life etc and he's been up their for billions of years watching it take its course
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2008