ok, if you kiss a pman five years ago but never slept with him. would you tell your husband now?

I kiss this guy around 5 years but i never slep with him. I don;t even see him anymore. would you still tell your hubby now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• IT WAS 5 YEARS AGO and now your thinking about it?
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• No why would you do that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I dont see the point? Or that he'd care about something 5 years ago... when my hubby and I first dated we discussed our past but...seriously?
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 10:55 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• id say let it be why are you thinking about it 5years ago? Are you trying to ruin your marriage?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Weather you were married or not . I think it is not necessary to tell him.

Answer by louise2 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I just realized, you might of been married at the time. If you were married..- that is a personal choice. I thought you meant like 5 years before you got married. Obviously you know it was wrong and are thiking about it. Whatever you think is right.
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 11:01 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Why tell him now? What's the point. I would not say anything.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• you want to tell him b/c you feel guilty, but telling him will not relieve your guilty and it will hurt him. keep it to yourself.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• no, and well me and my man had a talk one time about this. we got on the subject somehow and he ended up telling me that he doesnt like to know about me kissing and having sex with other guys bc its like this...that guy (especially with sex) he says it seems like they are in me forever. always tainted by that other person, and he doesnt like to think about that, he likes to think that he is the only one. i hope that made since to you bc it made since to me....but its in the past why the hell would you bring it up....now at the begining of our relationship when we were getting serious, we exchanged that information...if we hadnt had done that, i would be following a dont ask dont tell policy
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I dont think I would say anything, it would cause alot of trust issues and while it was wrong and u did in fact cheat I think that maybe since it was a kiss and not sex I might keep that quiet.... although I do have a tough time keeping things like that to myself, I have done some things that I tried to keep secret and they just had to come out cause they were eating at me or he already kinda knew and it was causing big probs in our realationship....
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 13, 2008