Computer question

I have a Dell printer that Scans/copies/prints and have never scanned. I want to scan  wedding pictures so I can put on cafemom. Do you know how? I might have to whip out the directions if noone can help me.

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 12:50 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Technology

• Usually you just put the pictures in and hit scan on your printer and it will send them to your pictures folder. But I agree with the others. Read the directions.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• If you already have the directions you should probably start there honestly. Don't mean to be mean but there are so many models and without that information either, your directions are probably your best bet.

gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• sorry No.
    I am really bad at both computers and printers
    Still learning my way around here.. As for printers I have 1 ,still in the box ,my hubby is tooo busy to connect it and I am afraid of messing something. He already told me that If get a virus on this laptop that I am on my Own.
    Sorry
    graciosa

Answer by graciosa at 12:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I agree with NSRUSH83 that is true thatis how, most are operated but yours may have another way of operation, so to pull out the directions will probley be best. But... I can understabnd why you asked here on CM because somoen else could have had your same model or so and new exsactly how to do it without you having to get the directs.
    Sakinsglow

Answer by Sakinsglow at 12:56 AM on Jan. 18, 2011