Interracial sex

I've been watching some porn flicks lately and noticed how much bigger black males are than while males......is this apparent to others and would it entice you to want to have sex with a black male, assuming you're not a black woman..........

Cathy38

Asked by Cathy38 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• umm.... not all black me have larger penis's! It is simply just a myth. I'm married to a black man and he is "average" but amazing in bed! That's all that matters
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 11:01 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• In porn flicks they are going to go after the guy that have the big ones. I heard of a study that someone did and they found that blk men are no bigger then wht men on average. And that blk men appear larger when they are "soft" then wht men. I mean shoot have you seen Ron Jeremy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My husband is bigger than your average black man....(on porn?) Or white man....=)
    Whatever, he's too big for regular size condoms. We just dont use them.

and he isnt anything special like italian or whatever. he's just packed!
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 11:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• (oh, he's white) haaaaaaa
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 11:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Well I have been with black men, and they do have quite large penis's - but I have also been with some white guys that had really large ones. Granted I agree that from what I have seen, black men do tend to be larger, Ive seen some white guys measure up. Porn likes to find the average white guy - and the extremely well hung black men - most of the black ones I have seen in porn are ridiculously large - and they arent attached to every single black man -porn seems to like to "prove" the stereotype.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• not all black men have big one i have been with all kinds of men so it just depends on the man lol
    elle2hot4u

Answer by elle2hot4u at 11:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• well, no when i see a huge cock like that, i get scared, where the hell doe it do, its long enough to go in my cooch and out my mouth ()exateration i know) I GET SCARED
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Doesn't make me want to... I've never liked a guy because of his size (didn't know what that was before dating him), and most women know a man with a small penis or average can be more than satisfying if he knows how to use it.
    Is that a bogus question or what? Could've just put "If you had heard someone had a large penis (some men of all nationalities have extremely large ones) would you be more inclined to date him?" Which my answer still would've been no. I'm wiht the other replier, the huge ones look too painful for my liking.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• This question sounds bogus to me too.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• ive never been with anyone but my husband, so i wouldnt know if i would want something "bigger". lol. i think my hubby is big enough, and i wouldnt wanted it any bigger... lol (he's white)
    and ive seen those porn flicks, it looks like it would hurt. lol
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 12:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2008