merina adult content

ok i got Merina taken out last Tuesday the 11th of jan, because it had some how turned and was causing me bad pains, well on the 15th i started bleeding bright red for a couple hours it wasn't heavy enough to need a bad or tampon, then it completely stopped, then the 16th it started again then it stopped a hour later and since i haven't bled at all, i had no period cramps or nothing with it, i also been having serious Morning sickness like symptoms since around christmas, i took it test but it was a invalid one, i don't wanna call my doc and bug him about it..is this normal? o ya i was only on merina for 3 months.. so what is ur advice on what it could be, i know your not a doctor but if this has happened to you what was your outcome? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It will take your body a while to adjust to the change in hormones. Mirena can give you pregnancy symptoms but if you think you might be pregnant you should take a test just to be sure.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I got pregnant less than two months after I had mine removed.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 1:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I had a similar experience, but I'd had that piece of plastic shit for 8 months and it nearly killed me. Anyway... Rant aside, I did bleed when it was removed, on and off for about 4 days but I didn't have cramping. The next month, I got my period back and was normal again. I would wait at least another week and try to take another test if you really think you might be pregnant. I can't remember if I was nauseous or not, though, now.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2011