what a mess, i know where your husband is! adult content

o.k my husband and i have been friends with this couple for years, vacation together, holiday's, just really close. well they just had twins ans before she had twins they have been having problems. he's been cheating on her leaving for day's at a time, she would call us to ask if we saw him or no where he's at? about a mounth ago she knocked at our door in the middle of the night, not feeling well needing to go to hospital, we watched the twins and she stayed two nights at hospital, so i ask my dh do you no where he is? he said yes i told him he need to go get him so he can come see about his wife and kids, my hubby didn't want to get involved. i was not happy about that well he came home eventually after she came home from hospital. last night she called crying and asked me did we no where her husband is? my hubby and i got in big argument because i blew up at her and him, i told her stop calling me asking me where he is i told her she know he's out with another woman ect.. and i told my dh that i didn't want to be bothered with that mess and he should have a talk with his friend and i didn't want him over our house. now here is the problem my dh knows his other woman and i told him that's not cool and i did not like that at all blah blah blah. i suggested that he ends relationship with friend because it was messy and he said it has nothing to do with where his boy lay's pipe. i feel like he's just as guilty because he around this man wife and his mistress we argued all night about this to the point i put him our room. i feel like he's sneaky to, what do you think? did i over react? he said i allowed there B.S to come in between us. i don't think i over react do you? i think he need to let that friend go because he's not right, i don't want to be in this mess she calling me every day about this and i no info that she she should no it's just a mess a big mess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• To be perfectly honest I would have a HUGE issue if my husband had such low morals. You can do nothing about their relationship but the fact that your husband can remain friends with such scum speaks VERY poorly of your husbands morals. The fact that your husband knew where this man was when his wife was in the hospital but didnt want to "get involve" speaks volumes to your husbands low morality.

Sorry to say ... but your man is NOT acting like a man.

Anonymous

• Hmmm, it sounds like you were mean to that woman. Had you been in her shoes, you wouldn't want to be chastised for asking a simple question. Being that your husband's friend is a friend, she had the right to check and see if he was at your house hanging with your husband. If you want to go off on anyone, it should be the friend. Not your husband and not the wife who is the victim. Again, put yourself in her shoes. That was rude.
    KenKie

Answer by KenKie at 1:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I think that if you are really close friends with them and she needs a friend then I would be there as a friend. I understand it is frustrating but maybe she just needs someone to talk to. SHe might also know that your DH knows where her husband is. I agree that getting in the middle is not something you should be doing and I guess it will cause problems because you see it one way and DH sees it another. At this point if it were me I would find out where her DH is and let her call him all the time.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• i would tell this woman to divorce this man and move on.
    And I can't get over that this woman was in the hospital, YOU were watching the kids and your DH didn't want to disturb his friend in his little love nest? Really? Your hubs needs to stop covering for this jerk.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I agree, maybe a little to harsh on your friend. As for the guy, I wouldn't want my husband running around with some guy who is cheating. After all they say the people you hang out with define the person you are.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I think your husband made very poor judgment in NOT calling for him to at least watch his own kids when his wife was in the Hospital, they were not your responsibility. I could see it if he was in the Hospital with her, but he was out whoring around. I think your husband needs to get a new friend and seriously think about how this is affecting your relationship. It's not that your being harsh or rude, but when it's everyday you get to the point enough is enough, the man needs to keep his penis in his pants and go home to his own wife and TWINS yet. I'm sorry I'd be getting upset with all the calls but be gentle in how you handle her, for your husband, he needs to get his priorities straight, and that's his FAMILY FIRST. I don't know, birds of a feather stick together, I really hope your S/O isn't out with him too much, food for thought !!
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I agree with the above poster, it sounds like you were a bit harsh on her. She needs someone to support her and get her through this and she was looking to you to help. You don't have to agree with what your husband knows or doesn't know, but you should at least be there for her if she's a friend.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• If I were in that situation I would feel like my husband had lost his integrity if he covered for a friend like that. I understand what you're saying about the woman calling and whining all the time cause she doesn't have the back bone to just leave the sorry piece of crap. I've been there done that and I'm so glad they're getting divorced so I don't have to hear it. Men are weird about their buddies but I would be having a fit also if I were faced with all that drama. I don't know what to do. I wouldn't consider leaving my husband cause he's covering for his buddy but I'd sure as hell not go along with it. Probably the only thing you can do is tell your friend you care about her very much but she needs to wake up, get some self worth, and divorce the jerk and that you just can't be a part of the circus anymore. My husband wouldnt tell the wife who the mistress was either. He'd stay out of it too.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 1:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Well u was kinda mean to the wife but I would understand on y u went off. Its very stressful. I'd go off 2 sometime another. But I think its horrible ur dh knows all about that guy's cheating & would comfort his "boy". I'd tell the wife then I'd tell that guy u told her. If u lose him as a friend oh well...it was a "f"ed up friendship anyways. Plus I think the wife wouls thank u 4 tell her. Thats how I'd feel if someone told me my dh is cheating on me & they had proof.
    ArmywifeNatasha

Answer by ArmywifeNatasha at 1:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I think you handled the woman just fine. She knows he is with someone else, no need to keep bothering you. As far as your husband goes, if he isn't harming your marriage by cheating he can't be responsible for what his friends do. He is completely right about not wanting to get allowed. Seriously, the wife knows, she should handle it. Ease up on your husband.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 1:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2011