how can i earn money from home

Ngyrl

Asked by Ngyrl at 1:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• www.margie-grimes.barefootbooks.com <<<<<<< Here is a great website i have found that i can work ffrom home no start up cost . You have to advertise your site though . Your selling childrens books go check it out . i just became an ambassador for barefootbooks not to long ago .
    MargieGrimes

Answer by MargieGrimes at 1:35 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Become a Juice Plus Rep.
    Good money
    Great product with research to back it up
    Live your life your way
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    Feel free to contact me to find out more about Juice Plus and this debt free company.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 1:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Become a CEO mom great company great teamwork check it out http://www.becauseilovethem.com/
    MaryCEOmom

Answer by MaryCEOmom at 2:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• If you are by chance a Candle Lover, Gold Canyon Candles is amazing! I am a Senior Demonstrator and have had great success w/ this business. If you would like to hear more about my business and how you can join send me a msg!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I also sell candles. I earn good money and love the products. I'm an Independent Distributor for Mia Bella's. You can find all kinds of work from home jobs and businesses on cafemom....you just have to find something that's right for you. Good luck!
    Becky
    http://www.howreb.scent-team.com
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 3:20 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunties.  You're welcome to read my blog at Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Find something you're good at and do it from home. Teach a piano lesson, have a play group (that pays to go there) sew on a button, cook a meal?

There was a woman that used to live near us that would send out monthly newsletters about meals you could make and freeze. She'd buy all the ingredients and once a month you could come buy and pick up different meals that you wanted for the week/month.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 5:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• You could sell something on Ebay or Etsy. You could do freelance writing. (PM me if you want more info.) Or you could start a business. Do you have any skills you could make use of? Is there a niche in your area you could fill?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2011