Should moms take out Child Support?

Mz.Audrey

Asked by Mz.Audrey at 11:01 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• what do you mean take out child support??
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Like file for child support? If you ever apply for government assistance you will have to have a set support agreement or they will file through FSR.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• You mean should they collect it??? Im divorced and me and my ex husband have our own agreement on what he pays for his daughter.... instead of the courts telling him what he had to pay and I like that alot better, Im not a huge fan of court system child support in most cases some it is very nessasary, but I also see alot of moms use the money for their kids on themselves and alot of unessasary things.... I dont know its a case by case basis i think!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Can you restate the question? Or reword it please?
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2008