WYR: have your kids smoke pot at a party or drink alcohol?? adult content

I choose the pot~~~~ I was just intrested in everyone elses take on it.

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 1:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in

• smoke pot..it dont mess ya up like alcohol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I would absolutely rather them smoke pot. With alcohol they could possibly black out and then lord only knows what they would do or what would be done to them.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:47 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• What a questions! I'd prefer my chiild do neither but the reality is he probably will. :( So if I had to guess it'd have to be smoke pot. I agree. It doesnt impare you like Alcohol can.
    JennyJenny529

Answer by JennyJenny529 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• depends on amount of either, and the friends that come along with either also
    i am going to pick the drinking (my stipulation in the WYR..would that my child is only having one beer or wine coolerin this 'game')
    i think one drink impares less then smoking a lot of pot
    JMO
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I would choose the pot. At least they won't end up passed out, having sex, getting raped, driving drunk, or even dying.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I would vote for alcohol, neither one is legal at that age, but at least alcohol is legal at some point. Either way, it's not something that would be going on in my home and my kids have proven that when things are going on that should not, they leave the situation.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Pot. Way less harm IMO.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Pot, for the same reasons 2blondebabies mentioned.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Pot.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I honestly don't see one as better than another. If they are at a party and not driving home (they can always call us) or if they are at home, neither is a real big deal to me. But if I had to choose I would most likely say Pot, simply for the fact that most people will smoke til they are high, and quit, where the alcohol takes longer to kick in and it's easy to over drink.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:20 PM on Jan. 17, 2011