is it possible i could be feeling baby move already?!

When is the earliest you felt baby move? Is it possible to feel them sooner if you have had previous children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My midwife told me that you can feel things a lot earlier after your first pregnancy because you've learned what those feelings are.  I started feeling this baby (my 4th) at 3 months prego.  She thought I was joking until my ultrasound.  During my ultrasound the tech kept track everytime I said my baby was moving.  Sure enough, I was right and I was feeling him move around.  I think it just varies person to person.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Everytime I eat I fell a tini tiny little flutter. I am not very far along at all so I keep thinking maybe I am just crazy, lol. I honestly have a feeling that there is more than one in there. I am also not sure how far along I am. 6-7 weeks? I know it sounds crazy. I miscarried and got pregnant again right away. Can't see a doc yet due to traveling.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• This would be my 4th pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• With my first pregnancy i didnt feel my daughter move till i was 18 weeks and now pregnant with my second im 4 weeks i havent felt a thing lol so i really dont know you could be feeling the baby who knows =)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I felt both of mine at 13 weeks.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Yeah, no, you're not feeling your baby move - it's still only the size of a kidney bean, if that. You're feeling gas, or since it's just after eating, the food moving around. But you're not feeling baby kicks.
    Anonymous

• lol I'm 4-6 weeks now, I have the same feelings, and FOR SURE ITS GAS! lol the other day my hubby was rubbingmy belly and i got that feeling and he thought he could feel it too, and I was like NO SILLY I'M JUST GASSY he was like EWWWW hahahaa
    Wowifey

Answer by Wowifey at 4:39 AM on Jan. 18, 2011