Do you still have pregnancy symptoms when and after you miscarry?

I had brown spotting for almost a week and didn't have any symptoms except very tired. But then I started get nausea two days ago which made me feel better. But just wondered if I would have been getting the nausea if I had miscarried. I went to the Dr. last week & they saw the embryo and sac but too early for h/b so I go back this week to check for h/b.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Morning sickness or nausea is caused by the pregnancy hormone, hcg, and even after a miscarriage you still have the hormone in your system and until your body rids itself of the hormone you can still have morning sickness. But also I have a friend who bleed through out her whole pregnancy and her doctor told her sometimes that happens and they don't know why. Good luck
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• yes but if you didnt bleed actual read i doubt u had a miscarriage.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Yes you do until your hormones go back to normal. HCG will continue to be produced until the placenta passes. If even a tiny part of the placenta remains, it will still produce HCG.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2011