should I tell my husband?

I just found out that his dad is cheating on his mom. Pretty much everyone knows except him. and everyone knows and isnt saying anything to anyone. Should I tell my husband or leave it

leksismommy

Asked by leksismommy at 2:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• That is a hard one. First of all what difference will it make if he knows, other than hurt feelings? He certainly can't make his father stop what he's doing. But if your husband does find out from someone else do you tell him you already knew or pretend you didn't and act shocked. Does your husband have a good relationship with his father? If he does then something like this could change that relationship and not for the good. I would not tell him, I would pretend that I never knew and act shocked if it does ever come out. Just my opinion. Good luck.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Do you want ti coming from anybody else?Do you think he would be upset if he found out you knew and did not tell him?/tell him.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I'd tell him. He's your HUSBAND!! You shouldn't have secrets from one another.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 2:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I would tell my husband.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 2:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• if your dad was cheating on your mom and you found out your hubby knew but never told you, how would you feel? tell him!
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• If you know for sure that he is cheating (and it is not just a rumor) then I would tell the husband.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:20 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Would you want to know if it were flipped? I would. Tell him.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 2:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I'm not you and I don't know your husband.  This could be a case of people know but don't acknowledge kinda thing.  I can only say what I would do. So how do you know he's cheating?  Did you see him with someone else?  If so then I would have made sure that he saw me and let him know that his butt was busted.  I would definitely tell my hub. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• pretty sucky of no one to tell his mom.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 3:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I'd tell him. What would happen if he found out from someone else, and then found out you knew all along? Besides, you're husband is supposed to be the one person in the world you can be completely, 100% honest with.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2011