what is it with single women going after married men???!!!!!

What's up with single women purposefully going after married men??!!! I mean can't they get one on thier own instead of going after someone elses!!!!!How can they not care about the family that they are putting through HELL??!!!! I know one woman who met this guy who has been married for 20 plus years.She has met his wife, kids, as well as some of thier grandkids. He works on cars. S.he needed hers fixed So he gave her his number so she could call and set up a time and day to drop off her car. She began texting him and calling him all the time asking him to have lunch at the diner where she waitressed. She told him she liked him and needed to see him and that she was falling in love with him and in just a few months time just about broke him and his wife up. She doesn't care that he married as long as she gets what she wants and what she wants is his money!!!!! How in the world can somw women be so callis and immoral???!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband's work friend suggested that some women go after married men because they don't want strings attached - they want to be taken out (dinner, movies, etc) and have sex. Um, I thought those women were called prostitutes.  I guess the caliber of woman is about the same, whatever you call them.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:17 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Not all single women do this, I know I never did
    But
    on the other hand, the married man has a responsibility as well. He could say no.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• That woman didn't break up his marriage.  HE broke up his marriage in my opinion.  I always hear, especially with women, how the woman the man cheats with is at fault and to blame.  He didn't respect his wife and/or his family.  HE is the one who took the vowels, he is the one who should uphold them. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I've heard it's because women are attracted to men they know can settle down, but if a married man still messes around, that kind of crushes that theory don't ya think?
    Anonymous

• I have no idea why a woman would be that immoral.

I do not know one person with such low morals... or would I ever consider remaining their friend once I found out.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:19 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I guess it's hard to say without knowing what's going on inside their head. I'm sure it stems from some psychological underlying issue.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:20 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• The man is the one with the commitment to his wife..not the single girl.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:20 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• It always falls on the woman he broke the marriage because he chose to engage in the act just as much as she did if he doesnt give shits about his family and marriage why would anyone else?

Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• This happened to my family. My parents were married 25 years. Then this young woman came into play and my father had an affair. It ruined my last years of being with my family. I was 18. I had college all planned out. But flunked do to stress. The whore moved on and got married to someone else. I suppose it was fun to her. It completely changed me. I know it was my fathers fault too. I always day dreamed of having kids and bringing them over for Sunday lunch. Just like my family did while I grew up. But no, that doesn't japan. My mom moved 6 hours away and my dad married an alcoholic. Him and his wife are totally consumed with a custody battle trying to get her child back from her mother. I had the whole damn situation.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• i don't know...but my dh and i are going through something like this....one of his coworkers (who he had a fling with years back..way before he and i even met) is trying to get with him...always texting him saying she wants to have drinks with him and so on...and then saturday night, they went to a work party, and dh, the woman, dh's admin, dh's boss and his wife all rode together,..everyone got a little drunk at the party, and dh came home and was telling me about how she was still trying to get with him..and how he told his admin on the way home that if something ever happened (if she tried to do anything) when they were all out (kind of inevitable to avoid her...and hard for me to go out, since we don't have a babysitter for our kiddo) to step in, since i couldn't be there and block her completely...he then went on to say that he would never cheat on me bc he doesn't want to lose his family. i don't think i'm naive (sp?),
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 2:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2011