MTV Skins

Anybody know what this this show is supposed to be about? I still have no idea but I see ads for it all the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• I am soooooo glad you posted this Anon!!!! I've seen the ads for it and they make my jaw drop! I can't believe this is the first post I've seen about it. Looks to me like young teens and pre-teens drinking, doing drugs, partying till dawn, and getting pregnant. It doesn't look like an 'After-School-Special' that's for sure. Their might be some moral or lesson in each show, but WOW! I guess you have to sift through all of the dizzy, druken, pill-poppin, and sex drama to find it. I'm appalled. Mtv has SURE changed. I'm down with showing the harmful effects of all of the above mentioned, but it looks like the show is making it look fun and exciting. And do they have to show kids smoking pipes? Really?
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 17, 2011