coupon mania

Have you guys watched that show on TLC about the coupon obsession. where they have $700 dollars in grocery and they find so many coupons that they only pay like $ 5 dollars for their grocery's do any of you do this?

ChanQ

Asked by ChanQ at 2:20 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I clip coupons but never anything like that. I think my best is about $45 savings
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I haven't watched it, but it seems like most of the coupon things I see would require me to buy stuff we don't normally get anyway. I never find the good coupons like buy a pound of ground beef, get a free gallon of milk. You know, ones for the stuff we all use anyway.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I don't have time to do that. Time is money, so if I spend all that time finding and clipping coupons I would be spending just as much money as if I didn't do it. O:) (nice theory, huh?)
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 2:26 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I clip coupons, and pair them up with stores sales/specials. For instance, just this week, Walgreens has Gillette fusion Razors on sale for 9.99, I had a 4$ coupon, and received 5$ in register rewards (like 5$ gift card)....so it was like getting the razor for 99 cents....stuff like that.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I don't do coupons at all, but really should
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• No, but I have so much to do, that I also have to consider what my time is worth. I clip coupons for items I know I will use and either need now or will need before the coupon expires. Otherwise, I've wasted my time and or money.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• i try that before but i cnt get any where with it because ill go to the store to gt the product with the coupon and wind up getting a differnt product
    tammy372011

Answer by tammy372011 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I don't have time for extreme couponing. I garden and buy many groceries from a restaurant supply store..helps keep costs down.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I use coupons but not to that exstream, just dont have the time to do what they do. I would love it if I could walk into a store and come out with that much stuff for just a few dollars.
    Alta2008

Answer by Alta2008 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2011