What menstrual cup do you prefer?

I don't like pads or I would make some mama cloth. I hate buying tampons, and my flows are so light I have to remove the tampons before they are full. My cycle has yet to come back after my last birth, due to nursing (11.5 months postpartum). I would love to have it on hand for that first cycle.

Thank you so much for all your help!

DivaCup, Mooncup, LadyCup, Femmecup, Miacup or other

hillmom

Asked by hillmom at 2:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Health

• I own a Diva and a I really, really like it. Sadly my body does not. I only wear it about 2 of my 5 days or else I'll get a UTI (no matter how clean it is)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:31 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I love my Diva Cup. I haven't used any other brand to compare, though. But I'll warn you that the Diva is much longer than other cups.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 2:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• hibbingmom, you may like Instead. It is a one time use menstrual cup. You may also need to start a high dose of probiotics to fend off UTIs. Thanks for the reply!
    hillmom

Comment by hillmom (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• yeah, same as craftingmama, the only one i have used is a diva cup and i love it! it's perfect for light or heavy days
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I have a Diva cup but I can't seem to get the hang of how to get it in without leaks...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2011