would u ladies be upset if ur hubby....

never sleeps in the bed w/you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• ehh sometimes i wish my hubby would sleep on the couch lol but thats cuz he snores and im prego and cant sleep as it is. But yeah i think i would be alittle upset if he never slept in bed with me. In my hubby and I's case its kind of our time together becuz we both work and he works late sometimes so dinner together is nearly impossible. ask him why he isnt sleeping in bed with you?
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• uhhhh yea I did that to my husband for along time and it was because I was seeing other people and didnt want him to touch me!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• He says it's cause he needs a tv to fall asleep to and i don't like tvs in my room!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Yes I would be very upset...I always want him next to me.....::))
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:17 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Yeah, something is wrong with this picture. Tell him to get a video ipod LOL then he can lay in bed and fall asleep to TV shows he downloads...
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 11:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I need a TV to sleep and if my BF said I couldnt have one in the bedroom id probably sleep on the couch too!!! Maybe if you want him to sleep with you id make a comprimise on the TV thing!!! Its all about give and take!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• If its becuz he needs a tv i say compermize with him then. My hubby thinks he needs to sleep with a fan on and i hate it but becuz i want my hubby in bed with me i deal with it. i just make sure its not facing me so its not blowing in my face.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I had a boyfriend that was afraid of the dark..I know, a grown man afraid of the dark. That's why he slept with the TV on.

Answer by louise2 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My hubby sleeps with a fan. I hated it at first but now I have to have one on to. I don't know if I could get use to a TV on. I like my room dark. If it's the noise he likes try putting a blanket over the tv and see if you can sleep through the noise of the tv. Ask him what it is he needs to tv on for. I need the fan for the noise. It is to quiet with out it. I hear every little noise. I have cats and they play alot at night. Drives me crazy.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• offer to let him have the tv on to help him fall asleep if he still doesn't want to sleep with you then you that something else is going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Nov. 13, 2008