38 weeks pregnant and i cant stop crying!

What is going on?? I cried yesterday at the thought of having to leave my daughter when I go to have this baby (I've never left her more then a few hours, let alone overnight) I cried thismorning because I couldn't sleep and now this afternoon I cried so bad it was almost an anxiety attack and I don't know why!!

Im so over being pregnant! Im a huge uncomfortable beached whale that can barely walk but I don't wanna spend my last 12 days crying either!

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 2:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry Momma, I was the same exact way. I would cry at the sound of a pen drop, it was horrible, and annoying lol. It's hormones and emotions taking control of you, nothing you can really do about it besides do stuff that cheers you up....for me, that was nothing, I was SO FREAKIN EMOTIONAL! I had to leave my daughter too =( But she will be left in great hands, i'm sure, and maybe where you live, she can even come visit you while you're in the hospital =) The hospital I delivered at nearly a year ago, wouldn't allow children to visit because of the stupid swine flu going around ''/ Just relax, when you feel like crying, take deep breaths, everything will be alright, just think of it like this, pretty soon you'll have 2 bundle of joys and not just one!!!!! Goodluck =)
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Mom, hormones are taking over your life right now, everything will be ok, so will your other daughter, you need to chill and relax for the upcoming labor, best of luck!

Answer by older at 2:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2011