whats the best way to get rid of the flu? for me and my son? adult content

i brought him to the hospital last night poor lil guy got poked 3 times for the iv. but he has such tiny veins but still those idiot doctors should know what the hell they are doing. any ways im sick laying in bed here i feel a little better cuz i took alkaselzer plus flu and that made my body aches go away ..i throwed up 2 times today and yesterday and my puke was greenish wth does this mean i havent aten anything in 2 days and ive been on the damn toilet for how manys time its like a water faucet ... i know what ur thinking tmi but im being specific ...but iwant to know if theres anyways or anything to make my and i feel better ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Health

• If you're vomiting it is most likely not flu but a stomach virus.
    Anonymous

• if you have to take him to the hosp. again don't go where you went. goto a children's hospital or if you can't, insist on a pediatric nurse.

fluids, sleep, drugs, popcicles, jello, those fancy kleenex with the lotion. and if you're really REALLY sick don't be afraid to hit the er for iv fluids and zofran
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• just by resting & know that it will pass soon. sleep it off if possible. & after your better buy yourself a box of Emergen-c. i love the stuff, it truly works for my family. it boost ur immune system. try takeing a glass of it once a week at least. & depending on the age of ur son, i hear they make it for kids now too
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2011