Mini tummy tuck.

Well i just talked to my hubby about getting this done & he has agreed it will be fine since we will be getting our taxes done soon. I have had 3 kids all within 4 years so my tummy has gotten a little loose & i just want to have my flat firm belly back. I just wanted to know for those that have had this done what should i expect & how was your experience? Is there anything i should know or be prepared for?

iluvmykidsxoxo

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 2:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Health

• I did not have a mini but a major one, and I loved it! they took 10 pounds off me with all the extra skin. For me it was a painful recovery but oh so worth it!!! good luck to you, just do your research with the doctor, view the women he has done, don't go for the cheap price, this is your life here, so go for the best.

Answer by older at 2:48 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My sister-in-law had it done, and she was in a lot of pain afterwards, but she look really great.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2011