Does your s/o show you more affection than you do to him?

Mine does, alot more than I do. Yesterday he was bugging me for a kiss and he says "Come on, don't make me be the girl in the relationship!" I said "Uh, I think you already are.." lol still makes me laugh..

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• punching  hes definitely the nicer more affectionate one in the relationship...but I have my loving moments too ;)

mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Mine is the same way and although it can get annoying at times I do like him this way.

Answer by older at 2:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• in loveMy husband showers me with affection everyday.

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• thats funny!! I think that we have our days but most of the time I would have to say I am the one who is trying to get his attention and affection!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Not really. We are both extremely affectionate with one another.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Ladies, count yourself lucky. My man of just about 4 yrs, show next to nothing of affection. He can and has gone days without even wanting or asking for a kiss. We dont hold hands and I am the one who will ask for a hug. When we sleep, he will sometimes spoon with me for a few minutes but usually we end up with our back to each other. And to get the man to tell me he loves me is almost impossible. He will tell me, but only if I say it first and he wants to say it back. He normally says " uh huh". Talk about making me feel unwanted!!

I would love for my man to bug me for affection.

TLW514

Answer by TLW514 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I think I'm more affectionate.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2011