who have your kids done reports on?

My 8th grader had to read a biography and do a report and a speach.... he chose Slash. It was SO dang interesting. He has always chosen non-main stream people. I actually had one of his teachers thank me when he chose Weird Al (yes he was very young) she said after years of reading reports on the presidents and more main stream choices it was VERY refreshing to read about someone she knew nothing about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• My daughter compared Bono to Beethoven. I was impressed. And she got an A.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 3:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• wow.... I would LOVE to read that!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Christian Aguilera. Not because she's a fan but she needed to do one about someone hispanic and didn't want to do anyone political. Oh and Landon Donovan because she wanted me to help and he's my hero. She got an A+ for that one.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 3:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My son wanted to do a report on Guy Fawkes in the 5th gr. The teacher dais no because she felt it was too violent.
    sarchasmicangel

Answer by sarchasmicangel at 12:07 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Mine is still only in second grade but he a MLK report last year that really impressed me.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2011