does anybody else have this?

Nasty cold that seems to be going around? I have stayed healthy for a few years now. I don't like being sick and it has been 5 days now and can't shake it.

chefjen

Asked by chefjen at 3:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Health

• my mom has had it since a week before Xmas. I had it about 2 weeks before Xmas where it settled in my eye. Couldn't wear contacts for a week.never got any worse though. Hang in there. Try some ginger or peppermint tea.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 6:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• hope ya feel better soon girl!!
    we've all been sick here since Thanksgiving. just passing it back and forth amongst us.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 3:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My DH has been sick with a cold for at least 1 month.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 3:29 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Our daughter has been going since October :( we just started a new med yesterday crossing our fingers
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 3:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• not over here in MI. but get emergen-c in the mean time to stop it next time!
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• OMG yes! Actually I am just now getting over it! It started with me around the beginning of December and I am just now starting to feel somewhat normal. It doesn't matter how many times I clean, it just keeps hanging around. Everyone in my household has had it and it's taking a while to shake.

Good Luck!!!
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 3:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2011