EMERGENCY!

Okay. i asked a question recently similar but I have some new symptoms. I am on birth control pills. I ended my period last friday and started this past Saturday again. I am now having new symptoms. I am getting nausious and smoking is making me sick. my hip is also starting to hurt. These were pregnancy symptoms i had with my daughter. Could I be pregnant even though I am bleeding right now. This period is also a lot heavier than normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• Really? You are asking us if you are pregnant??
    Anonymous

• No, you've probably been implanted with an alien probe. Don't worry, they only bother you when transmitting.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• If your having sex there is always the possiblity of pregnancy, my 2nd DD was a birth control baby. I would schedule an app. with you OB/GYN.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 3:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Really, not trying to be rude, but how would we know? You need to buy an OTC test or see an OB.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• yes it is possible to be pregnant while on the pill and having regular menstrual cycles.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 3:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I am being serious! I have never had this issue. the question is, is it normal for me to start my period a week after ending it and still be pregnant?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• It's also possible that you were pregnant and are now miscarrying as A lot of ABC are abortifics. call your OB GYN.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR! WE DONT KNOW IF YOU ARE PREGNANT....and yes you can be pregnant if you are on your period. I was on my period for the first 3 months....
    Anonymous

• Please go see a doctor. We couldn't possibly know, even if some of us are in the medical field.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• there is no way we would know if you are pregnant, really women need to stop. If you're having sex then there is ALWAYS a chance you can get pregnant and if you had these issues last pregnancy it sounds like you are. Cafemom is not clear blue or first response or a medical doctor which are good ways for you to find out the answer to your question.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 4:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2011