Do you ever give your kid/s TV- or movie-time so you and your husband/SO can have some alone time?

My Husband and I do..but Our Son is so well-behaved and independent that He can be trusted to be alone in the living room while my sexy Man and I run off to Our bedroom for a bit. In fact..my Husband and I gave Our Son movie-time just over an hour ago and took FULL advantage. Gotta love Afternoon Delight, hehe! ;D

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 3:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• well you know i'm a single mommy but one day if i get married and have another i know i'll use this idea lololol
    Ericaca

Answer by Ericaca at 5:19 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• lol my kids are too young they cant sit in fornt of a tv that long but i cant wait until they can...btw good idea
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I could never do THAT w/ my kid awake in the next room. just me though, lol! too loud maybe
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• When my son was little. Yes we would do that.

My son had been taught his entire life that "mom & dad need their private/together time" that is just for the 2 of us alone.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Yes, sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

wink

Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• We wait until DD goes to bed. She just doesn't sit still long enough to get away for a bit.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• @hibbingmom - Oh, the living room is in the front of Our house and Our bedroom is in the back..the rooms are seperated by a long hallway and another bedroom. lol. I've learned to be quieter since having my Son..and to grab a pillow if I can't - which is often. lol.
    -AJ

Comment by -AJ (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Yeah but we call it "nap time" :)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Yeah..my Son doesn't take naps anymore - He is 3 1/2 and stopped napping soon after He turned 3. And since my Husband works nights, We do what We gotta do! =]
    -AJ

Comment by -AJ (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Jan. 17, 2011