noodles, tuna fish, peas and milk?

how can i make like a two small bowls of tuna cassorle.. and all ineed to make are noodles, tuna fish peas and some milk? none of my family likes to eat them except me.. and i miss eating them and would like to eat it sometimes during the week for lunch...
thanks

tiggerneeyore

Asked by tiggerneeyore at 11:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I frequently take leftovers..esp Spaghetti and freeze portions in 'gladware'. In the morning my husband grabs one out of the freezer throws it in his thermal bag and goes. By lunch it is mostly thawed and just tosses it is the microwave. You could make a regular tuna cassarole and just divide it into portions for lunches..freeze, heat and eat.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I'd make a whole dish and then portion it out into single servings and freeze it.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 12:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Do you have small pyrex or casserole dishes? What I'd do is boil the noodles, then divide between the dishes. Then, tput the following in each dish:
    half a can of peas to each,
    half a can of cream of celery (i know it wasnt in the original recipe, but it's how i make mine)
    quarter of a soup can of milk,
    tuna and
    noodles.
    Bake at about 375 for like 20 min. Meanwhile, mix breadcrumbs and butter
    Sprinkle on top and bake 5 more minutes.
    You can keep one serving out, and freeze there rest. Make sure you cover it well.
    lilmami81

Answer by lilmami81 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 13, 2008