Isnt the same : ( adult content

I am 15 weeks and 4 days preg and i cant stay wet during sex i dont get it i use to be a waterfall but now i cant stay wet enough during sex and i cant find my g spot anymore any advice is something wrong with me?

My belly is pretty big also

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 3:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Use K Y if you can't stay wet - I was never all that comfortable during pregnancy sex or all that horny so I had a hard time finishing also
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I'm pretty sure that is a normal side effect of hormones....I would try some lube.
    logansmama

Answer by logansmama at 4:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Gotta love hormones! I'm sorry you're having such difficulties..try some lube, Wet is the best brand. =] As for the G-spot..you might just be so uncomfortable that it's hard to get there. I really don't know about that part. Good luck and congrats.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:10 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• It's hormone related. Buy lube. Extra thick lube like Astros glide works great. Some women have increased sex drive and wetness while pregnant, however a lot don't. I wasn't in the mood my whole first pregnancy. With my second i was a little bit. Things are moving and changing in your body. Hormone levels are out of whack.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 5:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• egnancy & hormones oh the fun of it all. Use KY and try talking to your doctor if that doesnt work.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• im pregnant and have the same problem i thought there was something wrong with me cuz sombody told me ur more wet when ur pregnant. but i dont think that is true, especially reading all these responses. so i feel a little better
    hello_kitty1

Answer by hello_kitty1 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 17, 2011