Did your life turn out the way you wanted it to?

Did it turn out better? Where did you think you would be (back in school). Did you meet your goals/dreams?

MamaWolf1981

Asked by MamaWolf1981 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No. But I still have time.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I think it's pretty perfect. I would like some more money though!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Yes
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• banging head into wallnope....

sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 4:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I have time to meet my goals and dresm. Honestly my life is way better than I could have imagined personal wise best husband and dd ever in the world.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• No..it turned out BETTER! Thanks to my perfect Son and my wonderful Husband (aka: the two best Guys in the universe), my Life is uber beautiful and amazing!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Yes. I never realized how amazing life was until I had my son. I love my fiance and my baby boy more than anything in the entire world. I never thought that i would be engaged, and a mommy at 21, but I couldn't imagine life any other way! We plan to start trying for another baby in about 6 months! I love my life!
    ucancallmemommy

Answer by ucancallmemommy at 4:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• omg - im 43 and so far it has turned out SO much better than I could have imagined!!!

I would have guessed I would be married with kids, I would have guessed Id be a sahm.... but I NEVER would have guessed that my kids would be SO amazing. That my husband would be so wonderful. That my in laws would be SO fun. That my home would be this beautiful. That I would live in such a GEORGOUS place (so. cal.). That I would have gotten in to running and already have two marathons under my belt. That I would be this happy, content, healthy, peaceful.

No I never thought I would be living like this.

Anonymous

• i think that its been going good so far. i have my hubby and kids, but i would like to go to college and get a career that my kids would be proud of mommy. i would also like to work towards having a house
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 4:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Depends on when you asked me.... As a child I wanted to be the 1st woman president... As a young adult, I just wanted a husband, home and loving family... So that part of my life has definitely turned out how I wanted :)
    TIFFANYT1432

Answer by TIFFANYT1432 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2011