How often do you and your SO make love?

Just wondering if there is a normal amount. We make love 5-6 days a week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• My thoughts.

First. I do not think there is a such thing as a "normal" amount. I also do not think the amount of sex a couple has is the most important aspect of their sex lives. I believe that the most important aspect of a couple's sex life is that both partners are: happy, fulfilled, satisfied and pleasured with/by their sex life.For some couples they can have sex 1 a month or less, and both partners be happy/fulfilled/satisfied/pleasured. At the same time, a couple could have sex everyday, and one or both of them not feel those things.

My husband and I have been married 25 years (48 & 49 yrs old) we average 5x a week most of the time. We made an agreement years ago that we do not go more than 2 days, unless unforeseen circumstances pop up and get in the way. Life being what it is, that does happen from time to time. However, not nearly as often as it did before we made the agreement. We are both very happy w/our sex life
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Depends on the couple. Depends on how much you want...

We're everyday - ers .......
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• ah more 4-5 days a week for us!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• At least every other night! Any less and we are attacking each other at the first opportunity.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• wow im jealous op we dont do it as often as either of us would like. because of my health issues but i have made up my mind that it happens more
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 4:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• We do the same but im 15 weeks preg now so its slowed down but its about the same when i wasnt preg sex is amazing
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 4:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Well I don't get to see my SO that often (he lives about a hour away. So pretty much whenever we get to see eachother (every 2 to 3 weeks).
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• happyIts always amazing. Its 5-6 days a week and 2-3 times each day. It seems like a lot to me but ive lost some weight so its all good.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Usually at least 4-5 times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. Usually only once a day. Never during that time of the month though I can't do that.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• NO way- where are the kids? I was gonna say not often enough!! But we make up for it when we have our long-weekend get away for our anniverysary. I dont even know why we pack clothes for that trip! -LOL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 17, 2011