how can u handle???

Im a stay home mom of two. My oldest daugher is almost ten and she goes to school and my youngest girl is four and half months... my husband works nine hours a day average.... i guess i get bored alot and i find anything to eat... we are watching our food and money... i eat junk food, i eat whatever i see in the fridge... does it happen to you and how did you do it differently?

thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Food & Drink

• quit buying junk food., keep your fridge and pantry stocked with healthy snacks like carrots, fruits, and rice cakes. everytime you get the urge to snack, do 10 pushups and have a glass of water.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 11:59 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I agree with teri4lance, one thing to remember is if your children see you eating healthy snacks, they will want them too. Especially the 4 yr old.

When I get bored I find other things to do, sewing, crafts, scrapbooking, making cards etc. Keeps me from eating myself outta house and home. I don't think about food. Also, go out for a walk or a bike ride as well.
    PrincessDi106

Answer by PrincessDi106 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Yeah, I've got a 5 yold, who is always asking for sweet things. I DON'T BUY THEM. Yeah I love to raid the fridge, I cook extras for dinner the night before. Then I have a healthy meal to pick at the next day.
    castlseqween700

Answer by castlseqween700 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2008