It is so normal!?

It seems so normal for people to be in a relationship. It has been fours years since my husband left me for another woman, and i haven't evein been out on a date. What is the secret? It seems lke it is so easy for everyone else around me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh it aint easy. I FINALLY found a good one after YEARS (since my divorce). I got a dating consultant and they helped me. (Not a on line site but I heard those are good too
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• IF you have young kids you are doing nothing wrong by being single. There is no immediate need to be in a relationship.  Focus on the kids and you... something will come along at some point but to go seek it out and take time away from kids (whoes father already screwed them over) is not right.

Breath deep... a relationship is not the be all, end all.

IM sure you are fine as is.

Anonymous

• I don't know what the secret is. But I know that there's a different between a date and a relationship. It depends on what you want. Not being in a relationship can be good, too. Because then you get to know yourself ... I mean ... well .... Sinds I moved out of my parents home I haven't been on my own. I have no idia who "alone-me" is. You know, when you have to face it all. Makes you stronger. Does it make sence? I hope so, because I don't know how to put it any other way.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 17, 2011