What are good books you've read on strict/different religious societies? For example autobiographies?

I recently read one on the FLDS and I thought it was very interesting and eye opening. I've been looking for similar books but can't seem to find any round here. So if anyone has any suggestions I'm happy to look up and buy online. Give me some suggestions!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• I just recently read 1/2 a book by Carolyn Jessop called: Triumph. Is that the one you read? I thought it was strange the way the wives would pledge allegiance to their husband. Actually there were alot of strange practices they hold to. Here's a couple other titles, but I haven't read either one yet: Amish Grace: How Forgiveness Transcended Tragedy and The Amish Way. I have The Amish Way on my nightstand.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 4:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• No, I read Stolen Innocence by Elissa Wall, which I loved but it extended to her trial so half the book was legal stuff. Thank you zboys!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• You might ask this question in religious debate to get some more answers. I want to read Amish Grace.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 4:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2011