1/2 a eye brow anyone???

I remember years ago a besty friend coaxed me to do my eye brows with a razor. Needless to say there was a big "Whoops"!!!!
Never, ever not even close used or will evr use a razor again!
So ladies any simalar stories? Share your razor story.

rosetoes

Asked by rosetoes at 4:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Haha my friend accidently shaved half her eyebrows off in the 8th grade. I still tease her for it. I however use a razor, but I know were the line is so unless I slip or something I'm fine. I also get them waxed occassionally but don't have the time or the patience to do that as often as I need to and I cry when I try to pluck! I'm a whimp.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• once shaving my legs in a hospital bathroom I slipped and cut myself so bad they had to wheel me to the ER for stitches. I was on a post-op floor following a gal bladder removal and the dr's had already done their rounds. I needed 4 stitches and going downstairs was faster/more efficient than waiting for an on-call to come up .... most doctoring is just done by phone. Nurse says patient in room 5 is complaining of wound pain and dr says OK give her some morphine, etc.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I'd never mess w/ my eyebrows. I am a KLUTZ..... I pay $4 plus to have 'em waxed every month or 2
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Never
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 5:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I did that in 8th grade. Not a good look!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2011