What does a women do when she just isn't inlove with him anymore?

Is not like we have had a very good relationship all along he has verbally abused me for years. I just never left but I am at the point I love him as being my sons father but I don't love him for myself anymore. How can I tell him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• If there is a history of any type of abuse you may not want to share that bit of information until you are ready to leave.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• When his touch makes your skin crawl!

Answer by older at 4:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My personal thoughts.

If she is no longer in love, just because she and her husband have become disconnected over the years. Due to life in general. Then she(and her husband because he is most likely feeling the same things) can regain those feelings. She must put her love into action, the things that brought a couple together, the things that made them "fall in love" with one another, are the same things that keep those feelings flowing through the years. Actions that show our love.Actions that instigate our love.Actions that keep one another feeling the love.

If she is no longer in love due to things like: abuse, infidelity, addiction.Then she can either try to reconcile the situation with herself and her husband. IF he is willing to get help/help in regards to rebuilding the marriage. If he is not willing to help rebuild the marriage. Those feelings most likely would never return. The choice, stay or go, should be made.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:48 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• There has to be more than this that is pulling the two apart
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2011