Anyone else did not know the sex of their baby????

my babies are 33, 29 and 17. My first two pregnany's there was no such thing as ultra sounds. I had all sorts of old wise tales. A needle goes side to side, boy, a needle in circles, girl. Then there was big nose, boy! Fat butt oh girl and so and so on and so on.
Let's compare babies sex stories. It will be fun!

rosetoes

Asked by rosetoes at 4:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• With my first one they did the ultra sound too early and we were not able to tell. I had a good feeling that he was a boy. And he was!
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• didn't find out either. makes the pregnancy more fun and gives you something to look forward to during labor.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My girls were born in England and they don't tell you the sex because a lot of immigrants will terminate a pregnancy just because the baby is a girl.

I personally didn't want to know anyway.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• For number one no...no such thing as ultrasound then
    for number 3 no because I already had one of each so we let it be a suprise
    I knew #'s 2,4 and 5
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• didnt need to know, I'd be seeing them pretty soon and for the rest of my life, so no rush :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• It was hard for me to NOT know. I have incredible Mommie instincts, as well as the gift of knowing the gender of unborn babies, and knew I was having a Boy not long after finding out I was Pregnant - before I was even in the second trimester. The ultrasound I had at 18w 5d just proved me right.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:50 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My first two were a total surprise, my third I had an amniosimtesis  test  because I was almost 40 and was told the sex.

Answer by older at 4:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I had three. Didn't know the sex of any of them until the doctor told me.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• With my DD, i found out at 15 weeks. I HAD to know...
    But when i have my second, i don't plan to find out until the delivery. I want the surprise next time :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 5:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My kids are 33 and 30 and they didn't have the tests back then either so no my last 1 is now 9 and I wanted to know so I wouldn't be so disappointed if she was a boy my dh's sons from another marriage were/are a nightmare
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2011